E-Play24 Limited (hereinafter referred to as “PokerPlex24”) takes responsible gaming very seriously.
We offer different solutions to help you regulate your gambling, including:
- Limits on losses
- Limits on deposits
- Session timer
- Reality check
- Inactivity time-out
You may access the Responsible Gaming section by logging into the casino and clicking on Cashier > My Account > Responsible Gaming.
Self-exclusion allows you to close your account for a period ranging from a minimum of 7 days up and up to 5 years.
- Once you have confirmed the self-exclusion, your account cannot be reopened before a minimum of 7 days have elapsed.
- If you have chosen a self-exclusion period of more than 7 days and wish to reopen your account, then a written notice must be sent either via e-mail to support@PokerPlex24.co.uk or by post. The notice must state clearly that you wish to reopen your account and that you are fully responsible for any losses thereafter. Your account will then be reopened 7 days after receipt of the written notice.
- PokerPlex24 cannot be held responsible for losses suffered by players who manage to open and play on a new account after having requested self-exclusion from their original account.
Closing your PokerPlex24 Account
Should you wish to permanently close your account, you should follow the steps below:
- Log into the casino and go to Cashier > My Account > Responsible Gaming
- Select the self-exclusion option for the full period available
- Contact our support team via e-mail at support@PokerPlex24.co.uk or via live chat
- Request that your account be closed permanently
The Loss Limit option allows you to set a limit on how much you can lose per session, daily, weekly and monthly. You may choose to receive a notification of to be automatically logged out upon reaching your loss limit.
- A request to raise or remove your loss limit is subject to a 7-day waiting period before being processed.
- A request to lower your loss limit will become effective immediately.
The Deposit Limit option allows you to set a daily, weekly or monthly deposit limit. Upon reaching the amount set for your deposit limit, the following message will appear “We are sorry, but your deposit limit has been exceeded”.
- A request to raise or remove your deposit limit is subject to a 7 day waiting period before being processed.
- A request to lower your deposit limit will be effective the next day.
The session timer option allows you to choose a specific amount of minutes that you can play daily, weekly or monthly. You may choose a minimum session time of 10 minutes up to a maximum of 120 minutes.
- A request to increase your session time is subject to a 7-day waiting period before being processed.
- A request to decrease your session time will become effective immediately.
- To increase or decrease your session time, please contact our support.
Reality Check allows you to select a frequency where the casino will automatically stop and inform you about your current gambling session. The reality check will offer you to exit your current gambling session and provide you with a link to your account history or to proceed with your current gambling session. You can set the reality check to occur every 15 min, 30 min, 45 min, 60 min or 120 minutes.
Time-out allows you to take a short break from gambling up to a maximum of 6 weeks. The timeout will once it becomes effective block you from placing bets, making new deposits and log into your account again. Your account will automatically be reopened again once the timeout period has passed.
Inactivity time-out will by default logout you out of the casino after 20 minutes, if you have been inactive. However, you can also choose to set your own time frame ranging from 20 to 59 minutes.
Are you worried that you gamble too much? That someone in your family or a friend gambles too much?
We have listed some questions below for you to ask yourself, your family member or your friend.
- Have you ever lost time from work or school due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Has gambling affected your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Have you ever gambled to acquire money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- Has gambling affected your ambition or efficiency negatively?
- After losing have you ever felt the need to return as soon as possible and recover your losses?
- After a win did you ever have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Do you often gamble until your last dollar is gone?
- Do you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance your gambling?
- Are you ever reluctant to use “gambling money” for normal expenditures?
- Does gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
- Do you ever gamble longer than planned?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
- Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Does gambling ever cause to lose sleep?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
- Have you ever felt an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
- Have you ever considered self-harm or suicide as a result of your gambling?
If the reply to any or some of these questions is “yes”, then you, your family member or friend are urged to ask for help or contact one of the following independent organisations:
- Global Gambling Guidance Group – www.gx4.com
- Gambling Therapy – www.gamblingtherapy.org
- GamCare – www.gamcare.org.uk
You may also contact our support team via e-mail, regular mail or live chat, and ask us to set up a self-exclusion, loss limit, deposit limit, or session time for you. We can also help you with advice regarding responsible gaming.
PokerPlex24 does not accept anyone under the age 18 to open an account. PokerPlex24 reserves the right to request proof of age and identity such at passport, a bank statement / utility bill etc. and to suspend an account until the verification is fully completed.
Are you worried about your children using our website?
If you think that your child / children might be using our website, or if you share your computer with people under the age of the 18, then you can always use the websites below to make sure that they can’t access our website.
Last updated: 18/03/2016